DC Aviation was created in 2007 from the former DaimlerChrysler Aviation, a subsidiary of DaimlerChrysler AG founded in 1998. With offices in Dubai, Malta and Moscow, the company's international presence is steadily increasing. Due to its long company history, the DC Aviation Group has extensive experience in the business aviation sector.
- Responsibility for international marketing
- Monitor market trends and manage the company's market research efforts including competitive analysis
- Work with other departments to develop a unified approach to customer service, sales, etc. that meets market needs
- Define and develop marketing strategies to support the overall strategies and goals of the company.
- Develop a marketing plan for the business and oversee its ongoing implementation.
- Plan and organise marketing functions and operations (development of our services, branding, communication, etc.) and ensure that they convey the unique and distinctive tonality of the company
- ØDesign and coordinate advertising campaigns, PR and other communication measures across all channels (digital, press, etc.); supervise direct marketing (incl. CRM)
- Build a highly efficient network of strategic partnerships (decision influencers in the field of aircraft management, charter, maintenance)
- Create and manage a highly efficient, solid network of marketing support agencies/service providers (classic advertising as well as PR , trade fairs and events).
- You have a degree with a focus on marketing, communication, business administration or a relevant field and sound professional experience in marketing or sales for high-quality products or services, ideally already in a management position. International experience and business fluent English (written and spoken) are mandatory. Proven experience in developing effective strategies and business plans for all aspects of marketing (branding, product promotion, trade fairs, events, etc.).
- Leader with creative and analytical skills.
- Distinct communication skills, confident appearance, flexibility and independent work characterise your personality profile
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company? Then get to know DC Aviation and get started with us. We look forward to receiving your application.